The TraumaSim® Emergency Tourniquet Trainers silicone wound and bleeding artery increase realism to improve trainee skill and confidence under pressure.
It is a simulated thigh or upper arm with realistic wounds connected to a pump. Simulated blood flowing from the wound is stopped when the tourniquet is correctly applied. The fleshy wound end can also be used to demonstrate and practice stump dressing technique.
- Simulated Leg or Arm with amputation
- Silicone skin and urethane bone
- Rugged construction for field use
- Packed in a rigid plastic trunk
- All tubing and fittings required
- 5-litre manual pressure pump
- PVC sheet for table protection
- Bench Clamps
- Single Unit
- Double Unit
- Four-limb Unit (choice of arms or legs)
- Dressed in a washable cotton fabric
Contact us to arrange a shipping quote.
This product CAN NOT be used with any promotional code for free shipping.